This problem has been known for awhile, but I’ve never done a whole lot to resolve the issue with this site. The problem is that search engines such as Google see URLs with www differently than non-www version. It’s called canonicalization. Based on this entry on SEOMoz and this nifty rewrite rule generator at 14thc, I have now fixed the problem here. I opted to eliminate www as opposed to keep it for the sake of clean URLs. You’ll notice that browsing to http://www.technosailor.com redirects to http://technosailor.com. Basic SEO and server stuff but I decided to resolve the issue once and for all.