Today is the first day of the NFL draft 2007 and I’ll be following it closely and doing a bit of live blogging over at Suicide Fan. In addition, we’ll cap the draft day 1 off with a podcast with David Kindervater, credentialed NFL press and podcaster, from NYC at the end of Round 1. Due to timing, the show will be released tomorrow morning. Questions? Comments? Leave your message at 443-450-4646 or at email@example.com.
However, I wanted to kick off the SF blogging with a list of predictions here.
- JaMarcus Russell (QB-LSU) will be the overall #1 pick and go to the Oakland Raiders.
- LaRon Landry (S-LSU) will be drafted by the Washington Redskins.
- Calvin Johnson (WR-GT) will be drafted by the Atlanta Falcons.
- Adrian Peterson (RB-Okla) will be drafted by the San Francisco 49ers.
- Joe Thomas (OT-Wis) will be drafted by the Cleveland Browns.
- Brady Quinn (QB-ND) will be drafted by the Miami Dolphins.
- Levi Brown (OT-PSU) will be drafted by the Houston Texans.
Follow more draft coverage at SuicideFan.com. :)