I have never traveled in my life as much as I have this past year. I have taken 12 trips and I think I’m done for the year – though I do think I may need a Toronto trip before Christmas. At any rate, I can look back at various trips and point to them as memorable for one reason or another. So, I present to you the 2007 Travel Awards. These awards are only for my own trips but I’d love to hear about your trips as well.
- Longest Trip: Toronto, 9 days, May 26-June 3. This trip encompassed Mesh Conference as well as b5 business in Toronto
- Shortest Trip: 1 Day (overnight), Toronto, Aug 23-24
- Most Enjoyable Trip: Gnomedex 7
- Least Enjoyable Trip: SXSW ’07 – The Hampton Inn was the beginning of a bad bad trip
- Trip I least wanted to go on that I enjoyed the most: PodCamp Philly
- Trip I most wanted to go on that I enjoyed the least: PodCamp Boston 2
- Best Networking Event: Blog World Expo
- Most drunken event: San Francisco, January 2007
- Most Expensive Trip: Blog World Expo, Las Vegas
Did you travel at all this year? What are your awards?