Regardless, the league will be fun and I’ll update everyone on how things are going, along with standings, etc. The reason why this is interesting is that we are all playing for charity, where the winner has all the proceeds donated to the charity of their choice.
For my part, I’m dishing out an ass kicking on behalf of the Chesapeake Bay Foundation based in Annapolis.
- Mallory Dash – National Partnership for Women and Families
- Chris Lucas – Nothing but Nets
- Meg Fowler – Jane Doe, Inc.
- Micah Baldwin – Donors Choose
- Adam Ostrow – The National Alliance for Autism Research
- Leslie Poston – Jane Doe, Inc.
- Michael Davis – Cancer for College
- Jonathan Joseph – American Cancer Society
- Jeff Smith – Boy Scouts of America
- Me – Chesapeake Bay Foundation
I’m still sorting out other players and their charities and will update accordingly.
The draft is tonight. Contestants, who wants to livestream the draft screen over ustream?
Update: The draft is over and I like my team:
- Tom Brady (QB-NE)
- Vince Young (QB-Ten)
- Braylon Edwards (WR-Cle)
- Roy Wiliams (WR-Det)
- Deion Branch (WR-Sea)
- Joey Galloway (WR-TB)
- Amani Toomer (WR-NYG)
- Willis McGahee (RB-Bal)
- Thomas Jones (RB-NYJ)
- Travis Henry (RB-Den)
- Jason Witten (TE-Dal)
- Bubba Franks (TE-NYJ)
- Adam Vinatieri (K-Ind)
- David Akers (K-Phi)
- Dallas (DEF)