In years past, when I reached milestones such as the one I’ve reached today – five years blogging here at technosailor.com – I’ve made a big deal of it. I’m not going to do that much today, however. These anniversaries become mundane after awhile.
I will however, thank you for reading. Things are often sporadic as I write when I feel compelled to, but I feel like five years of blogging has made me a better critical thinker, better at channelling my thoughts, better at marketing and honing my message, better at doing all the things needed to be a blogger.
Over five years, I’ve had the opportunity to meet many people and maintain good relationships inside all types of industries: enterprise software, government, silicon valley and the greater web startup community, major media, politics, marketing and communications, acting… and the list goes on.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
For now, here are a list of the most popular posts written on this site by me and other editors:
- How to Change Your Signature on a Blackberry – published December 5, 2006
- WordPress to WordPress Import – published July 5, 2006
- Is MySpace Dead? – published June 16, 2007
- 10 Things You Need to Know About WordPress 2.7 – published November 18, 2008
- The Pros and Cons of Cloud Computing – published April 8, 2009
- Marketing Plan Series Part 2: Situational Analysis – published May 28, 2008
- How to Configure Your Mac to Send Mail Regardless of Where You Are – published October 25, 2006
- Business Card Fail – published May 2, 2008
- WordPress FAQ: How do I Integrate WordPRess into a non-blog Site? – published April 14, 2007
- The Problem Microsoft Created: Mac Office 2008 – published February 22, 2008