A strategy to leverage Texas’ hispanic population to wrest control of the state from the GOP.
At a bar. Considering a job with a libertarian organization. I claim no alignment and haven’t for a long time. However, in thinking about it, here are drunk scribbles I’ve written on the back of four napkins:
– Voted for Michael Badnarik in 2004
– Smoke weed
– Advocate of legalization
– Gun rights + Gun control
– What affects others may not be legal or best.
– Energy: can we do something to lower the cost AND save the environment?
– Can we enable the people to affect policy?
– What can we do to enable states to legalize gay marriage or amendment it?
– How can we privatize social security and still have “social security”?
– How can technology leverage common motion?
– Push notifications for local activism?
– How do we promote Justice Dept oversight of narcs without liberty infringement?
– How do we know who’s dangerous?
– Can Obamacare address mental illness?
– Does the assault weapons ban subvert the 2nd Amendment?
– This country wants a 3rd party. Can we be the force?