- Virgin America is the first U.S. airline with mood lighting.
- There are 3000 MP3s onboard every flight.
- You can plug in to 110v power at every seat.
- You can order fresh food when you want it, from the screen at your seat.
- Red, our in-flight entertainment system, has over 25 pay-per-view Hollywood movies on demand.
- Virgin America is a cashless airline. Place your order, swipe your card, and you’re done.
Notably, a flight from Dulles to San Francisco round trip is coming in at $278 – 50% cheaper than a similar flight on United.
Kevin Burton has more.