My friend, Chris Bachmann, turned me onto the Shallow Thoughts podcast which is hilarious!
Here are thoughts on Life, the Universe and Everything.
Tomorrow afternoon, I’m interviewing Rick Klau of FeedBurner on a podcast that will be aired on Monday morning. This is your opportunity to go straight to the source. If you’ve got comments or questions for Rick about FeedBurner or… whatever… send me an email at email@example.com and I’ll get your question on the air.
Last call… Podcast at 1pm EST…
David Krug on the Sale of Performancing to Splashpress Media.
- Aaron can’t pronounce Dave’s last name.
- David will be running the site and Splashpress Media will be operating it.
- The status of Nick Wilson and Patrick Gavin – they will continue to develop the Scribefire plugin (formerly Performancing for Firefox).
- The goals and intents of Performancing going forward revolving around community and ad sales and metrics.
- The surprise that is the Performancing purchase/turnaround.
- Competing with Text Link Ads?
- CPA Network for bloggers? Is that really effective?
- Is there a new approach to blog advertising in the future of Performancing?
- Keeping the Performancing brand?
- Music by STAN.
Update: Title updated. Partners was not sold. Performancing.com was, however. Via Darren.